Learn more about your rights & legal options as an injured victim!

Yneges Law has successfully represented clients. Over the years, clients have come to Yneges Law with the same kinds of questions and concerns that you may regarding their cases. To make the legal process as easy and straightforward as possible, Yneges Law has compiled a list of frequently asked questions and answers for your convenience.

Public Access to Accident Information

If you would like to find out how many accidents have occurred on a particular street or intersection you can do so by going to the California Highway Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System (SWITRS) website.
Each search is limited to one year, so you may need to run multiple searches if you would like to search for accident information going back further than one year.

Why should I hire an Orange County personal injury lawyer?

Hiring a lawyer increases the chances that you will obtain the maximum amount of compensation possible for your injuries. Having reliable legal counsel at your side can also help you remain calm and make smart and informed decisions for you and your family.

Why can’t I just settle this on my own?

Many injured individuals attempt to settle their cases on their own by dealing directly with insurance companies. This often causes a great deal of headache and frustration for the injured party. Insurance companies are notorious for giving injured persons the runaround when it comes to settling claims. Some also try to pressure people into accepting meager settlements by making them believe that is the best offer they are going to get. This is usually not the case. Protect your rights to fair compensation by securing legal services!

What can I recover from a personal injury lawsuit?

There are a number of things that you may be able to recover when you bring a claim in a personal injury lawsuit. Depending on the details of your case, you may be able to recover financial compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, loss of earning capacity, pain and suffering, emotional pain, and more. If someone may have broken the law or otherwise should be punished for their actions, you may also be able to accompany punitive damages as well. Working with a personal injury lawyer can help value the claim and help place a monetary connection to your emotional suffering to help you recover.

How long will my personal injury case take?

There is no way to determine how long a personal injury case will take to end. In general, a case that is settled outside of court will take less time to see through than one that is brought to litigation in the courtroom. We can explore either option depending on the needs of your case.

What makes The Accident Injury Law Center different from other legal representation?

Yneges Law is known for providing high-quality services to all clients. Yneges Law returns calls and emails as quickly as possible to keep clients informed about the progress of their case, along with regular updates. This client-focused approach is unparalleled. In fact, many new clients are referred to Yneges Law by previous clients and other attorneys.

My mobility is limited due to the severity of my injuries. I would like to discuss my case with Yneges Law. What are my options?

Yneges Law offers free case evaluations, in person or over the phone, for all potential clients. This allows the lawyer to gain a better understanding of your needs and how Yneges Law can be of assistance to you. Your well-being is extremely important.

Who will be handling my case?

Attorney Moses Yneges and sometimes co-counsel will be added to a case, but the attorney’s fees will not increase as a result of adding co-counsel. In situations where another attorney is added to the case, the client is getting a two for one deal; two attorneys for the price of one.

How do I get updates regarding my claim?

By email, phone, or text with attorney Moses Yneges.

Do I need a lawyer for my property damage claim?

Most of the time clients do not need to be represented for property damage claims. It’s only when the insurance company is being difficult, or the client just doesn’t have the time for it, that legal representation is needed.

My doctor said I’ll get better, but I’m not. How can I see another doctor?

It depends on the strength of the claim and how much insurance is available to cover the claim. If the claim is strong and there is sufficient insurance to cover the claim, a doctor is likely to provide treatment on a lien against the claim (i.e., no upfront payments to the doctor; bills are paid at the end of the claim).

What are the chances of settling my case without filing a lawsuit?

Most claims are settled without the need to file a lawsuit. It’s when the insurance company is being very unreasonable with their offers that a lawsuit is typically filed.

If a lawsuit needs to be filed, who pays for it?

For strong claims, attorney Moses Yneges will advance the costs and will be reimbursed at the end of the claim. If the claim is not a strong claim or there may not be sufficient insurance to cover a potential judgment, Mr. Yneges may ask the client to pay for the lawsuit expenses if they wish to move forward with a lawsuit.

If a lawsuit needs to be filed, how long will it take?

Every case is different, but most cases settle prior to trial. The settlement usually takes place after all the discovery is completed in the case, which usually takes anywhere from about 6 months to 2 or more years after filing the lawsuit, depending on how complicated the case is, the availability of everyone involved in the case, and the court’s availability to conduct the trial.

More questions? Call (714) 591-0661 today.

If your question was not answered above, please contact an Orange County personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to get the answers you need. At Yneges Law, we are victims’ rights advocates who want to see you obtain prompt and fair compensation. With Yneges Law on your side, you can face the future with confidence.

bestocinjuryattorney - call

Have you been injured and was it someone else’s fault?

Call (714) 591-0661 now to speak to an attorney for free.

Click the orange button below to have us call you.